1st Mothers Day

I had an amazing 1st Mothers day.
Saturday I was greeted by Ms Stella jumping wildly on the bed as I was trying to sleep in, didnt happen ha Greg and Mila made breakfast mmmmmmmmm
Sunday, Mila and I tie dyed (of course she made me do all the work)some of her white onsies and a few of my tank tops and t-shirts. Its really a great way to turn those so so white tops you rarely wear into great vibrant brand new tops:) It was a bit of a challenge tie dying with an infant, but I gave myself some pats on the back. Mila wanted mommy time every time I went to dye. So I went thru a box of gloves because I was putting them on and off etc etc Well worth it though. All of the colors worked great, though next time I will stay away from the forest green. It was the only color that bled and was most challenging to rinse. I even used black and green was more challenging!
My mom stopped by for a short visit, mainly to see Mila I think;)She enjoyed some tummy time with Oma. Daddy had dissection and studying for his final but he was able to come home to check on us for a quick lunch:)
At the end of the day I tried to enjoy a relaxing bath but for whatever reason Stella decided to make a running dive into the bath tub and bolt out wildly thru the house.........I dont know about her some days.
As I was heading up to bed Greg came home and surprised me with a cute little "mommy award" that had Milas hand print stamped on it. Melted my heart. I had to hang it on the fridge:)
Best mothers day ever;)








0 comments: